ISETTA INN Is:
A gathering place for creative people.
-Leave with more friends than you came in with. Most people who stay here are of the same mindset, so it's really easy to make life long connections.
A creative alternative to the current hotel establishment.
- we are doing something totally different here. Not everyone gets what we are doing, but creative people usually love it. We are basically a fancy hostel.
A safe, clean and affordable place to stay.
- I shouldn't break the bank to have a nice place to stay. Our guests try to leave things better than they found them. And that allows us to offer you a room at a better price. 'We are all in this together'.
A unique stopover when traveling thorough or making an east coast trip.
- we are a very popular when going to and from Florida and the northeast. About 15 minutes in from I-95 you can walk to great food, eat organic stretch your legs even take a bike ride on one of the bikes available here. All far away from the modern interstate exit culture that is so unfriendly to pedestrians.
A destination for outdoor adventures in this area.
- Savannah has a great historic district. But the real treasure is in nature.
A place to relax and rejuvenate among like minded people.
- enjoy an afternoon relaxing in a hammock with a book or strike up a conversation with someone else. Some of the best people stay here.
A creative space of inspiration in the heart Savannah's arts community.
- Most importantly I hope that you will take a little peace from here home with you.